¸Û°ÄÍ¼¿â offers internships to social workers who are working toward clinical or macro degrees. We have mental health program directors in a range of programs who provide needed support, supervision and guidance to qualified candidates. Our interns are both baccalaureate and masterâ€™s level volunteers. Our internships vary in length, depending upon the needs of the student and the program.
We have active relationships with the following institutions:
- Smith College for Social Work
- Salem State University of Social Work
- Boston University School of Social Work
- Simmons School of Social Work
- University of Massachusetts (Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling)
- Bentley University
- Brandeis University
- Tufts University
We are looking to build additional relationships with institutions. Interested Schools and Individuals should email Lili Schwan-Rosenwald at email@example.com.
Interested in an intership with ¸Û°ÄÍ¼¿â?